دەوڵەتانی ئەندامی نەتەوە یەکگرتووەکان
دەوڵەتانی ئەندامى نەتەوە يەكگرتووەكانەكەن ١٩٣ دەوڵەتى سەربەخۆن كە ئەندامى نەتەوە يەكگرتووەكانن (يوو ئێن) و نوێنەرايەتى كردنى يەكسانیان هەيە لە کۆڕی گشتی نەتەوە یەکگرتووەکان.نەتەوە یەکگرتووەکان گەورەترين ڕێكخراوى حوكمەتى نێودەوڵەتيە.
ئەندامانى سەرەتايىڕيزبەند دەكرێن.
- "The World" (PDF). United Nations. نەتەوە يەكگرتووەكان. ناوچەى داهاتوو دوور دەخەرێنەوە هەروەك يوو ئێن ئەوان ڕەچاو ناكەن هەروەك لە هەريەك دەوڵەتى ئەندام بەجێ دەهێلن: شارى ڤاتيكان (ەكە پيرۆز دەبينێتێك يوو ئێن دەوڵەتى چاودێرى ئەندامى-نايە)، ناوچەى فەلەستينى (فەلەستينێك يوو ئێن دەوڵەتى چاودێرى ئەندامى-نايە)، سەحاراى ڕۆژئاوا (حالەت لە مشتومڕ لەنێوان مەغريب و پێشەوەى پەوليسێريەو)، و ئانتاركتيس (ڕێكى خست لەلايەن سيستەمى ڕێككەوتنامەى تايبەتە بە جەمسەرى باشور). ناوچەى دەوڵەت نەيانناسيەوە .
- "دەوڵەتانى ئەندامە چین؟". نەتەوە یەکگرتووەکان.
- "ئەندامانى هەنووكە". United Nations.
- "Blue Book "ئەركى هەميشەيى بۆ نەتەوە يەكگرتووەكان No. 306"" (PDF). United Nations. June 2016. لە ڕەسەن (PDF)ەوە ئەرشیڤ کراوە لە ٣١ی تشرینی یەکەمی ٢٠١٨. لە ڕێکەوتی ١٣ی کانوونی دووەمی ٢٠١٩ ھێنراوە.
- Benin: Name was changed from Dahomey on 1 December 1975.
- Bolivia (Plurinational State of): Previously referred to as Bolivia.
- Burkina Faso: Name was changed from Upper Volta on 6 August 1984.
- Cambodia: Name was changed to the Khmer Republic on 7 October 1970, and back to Cambodia on 30 April 1975. Name was changed again to Democratic Kampuchea on 6 April 1976, and back to Cambodia on 3 February 1990.
- Cameroon: Previously referred to as Cameroun (before merging with Southern Cameroons in 1961). By a letter of 4 January 1974, the Secretary-General was informed that Cameroon had changed its name to the United Republic of Cameroon. Name was changed back to Cameroon on 4 February 1984.
- Central African Republic: By a letter of 20 December 1976, the Central African Republic advised that it had changed its name to the Central African Empire. Name was changed back to the Central African Republic on 20 September 1979.
- Congo: Previously referred to as Congo (Brazzaville) (to differentiate it from Congo (Leopoldville)) and the People's Republic of the Congo. Name was changed to Congo on 15 November 1971 (after the Democratic Republic of the Congo changed its name to Zaire). Also referred to as Congo (Republic of the).
- Côte d'Ivoire: Previously referred to as Ivory Coast. On 6 November 1985, Côte d’lvoire requested that its name no longer be translated into different languages; this became fully effective on 1 January 1986.
- Democratic Republic of the Congo: Previously referred to as Congo (Leopoldville) (to differentiate it from Congo (Brazzaville)). Name was changed from the Democratic Republic of the Congo to Democratic Republic of the Congo on 27 October 1971, and back to the Democratic Republic of the Congo on 17 May 1997.
- Gambia: Previously referred to as The Gambia.
- Iran (Islamic Republic of): Previously referred to as Iran. By a communication of 5 March 1981, Iran informed the Secretary-General that it should be referred to by its complete name of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- Kazakhstan: Spelling was changed from داڕێژە:Sic on 20 June 1997.
- Lao People's Democratic Republic: Name was changed from Laos on 2 December 1975.
- Libyan Arab Jamahiriya: Previously referred to as Libya and the Libyan Arab Republic. By notes verbales of 1 and 21 April 1977, the Libyan Arab Republic advised that it had changed its name to the Libyan Arab Jamahiriya.
- Madagascar: Previously referred to as the Malagasy Republic.
- Malaysia: Name was changed from the Federation of Malaya on 16 September 1963, after the admission of Singapore, Sabah (formerly North Borneo), and Sarawak to the federation. Singapore became an independent state on 9 August 1965 and a UN member on 21 September 1965.
- Maldives: Previously referred to as the Maldive Islands.
- Myanmar: Name was changed from Burma on 18 June 1989.
- Philippines: Previously referred to as the Philippine Commonwealth (before becoming a republic in 1946) and as the Philippine Republic.
- Republic of Moldova: Previously referred to as Moldova.
- Saint Kitts and Nevis: Name was changed officially from Saint Christopher and Nevis on 26 November 1986; the UN, however, continued to use the former name throughout the year.
- Sao Tome and Principe: The official UN designation lacks accents; however, the name is constitutionally defined as São Tomé and Príncipe, with accents.
- South Africa: Previously referred to as the Union of South Africa (before becoming a republic in 1961).
- Sri Lanka: Name was changed from Ceylon on 22 May 1972.
- Suriname: Name was changed from Surinam on 23 January 1978.
- Thailand: Previously referred to as Siam.
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland: Also referred to as the United Kingdom.
- United States of America: Also referred to as the United States.
- Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of): Previously referred to as Venezuela.